86 26 4 cb5 cmc 1054 7

A home owner from 92614 says:
I have this balancer that needs replacing. the cord is worn out. my question-is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how the cord is supposed to go on the balancers? or do the balancers come with a new cord already in place?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0181.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0182.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0180.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like either an S380-27 or S385-27 Channel Balance, depending on the depth of the bottom nylon shoe. You'd need a stamp option of 2640 in either case. Yes, the balances come fully assembled and ready to install out-of-the-box. See the video below for details. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)