95-264 other colors

A handy person from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Are these screen corners available in other colors? MI purchased Better Bilt Window plant in Prescott Valley, AZ and I'm hoping that these will work on my brothers BB windows in Phoenix, AZ.

Can you confirm this?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry 95-264 only comes in the color shown. This screen corner latch fits a straight cut 3/4" x 5/16" rolled screen frame. Let us know what you think.
A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
What is the size of the portion that fits into the screen rail? The original corner keys that I measure show it as 1/4" x 1/2". I need to know if this matches the 95-264. Can you provide a drawing or at least the detail for this? I can use the white, I will just paint them, but if they do not fit I will need to look elsewhere.

Thanks!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 95-264 is for Better Bilt screens. The leg thickness is 1/4", while the width is 1/2" for the main leg. However, it has a small lip that makes it 9/16". The small lip fits in the screen indent where the screen groove starts. Do you think you could still get this to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.