A home owner from NORTH MIAMI says:
User submitted a photo of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you tell me what kind of closet this is for? Can you also tell me if this track is for the bottom or top? Do you know the brand by any chance?
A home owner from North Miami says:
it's a mirror closet door and it's the bottom tracks. I don't know the brand name.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That helps, but I'm still not sure what you have. This is a very strange bottom track for a mirror closet door. Could I see what the rollers look like? I'd also like to see the top track. Let me know!

You might also want to check out this handy video which showcases the various types of closet mirror door tracks that we carry.
A home owner from North Miami says:
The first image is the rollers for the bottom track and the second photo is the top track. The top track doesn't have any rollers just the bottom part.
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I think I see. Knowing that your wheel is concave is a big help. We won't have a track exactly like yours, but maybe you can use one of ours as a substitute. Consider our 23-259. Could that work? Make sure to check its height, it's going to have to be just right. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)