A2850 & A2240 channel balances

A handy person from Vero Beach, FL says:
Hi,
I need to replace my half inch channel balances in several older, aluminum windows. I have attached pics. Taking cues from an earlier post, the foot does seem to be 1&1/16 inches. The top appears to be a 19-002 and the foot appears to be a 15-003. I need the complete assemblies for 29 inch channels for 4 windows and 23 inch channels for 2 windows. The current channels are marked j A2850 for the 29" and j A2240 for the 23" channel. Can you tell which replacement parts will work? Thanks
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Actually, based on the style of that shoe, I think you have out 15-001. It was probably just worn down a bit from use. Take a look at our S390-29 with a 2850 option and our S390-23 with a 2240 option. Do these look about right?
A handy person from Vero Beach says:
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the help. Can you take a look at this pic of the shoe, this angle is why I thought it was a 15-003, but it definitely is not 1&3/16 long. Also, can you tell what sash guide I need. Again, thanks for your help, this is a great service you offer.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I still think the shoe is closer to our 15-001. I say this because the "swoop" on your shoe is way longer than the 15-003. The 15-003 is very distinctive and different from our other balance shoes.

As for the top sash guide, it's hard to tell based on this picture. Could we see it removed? Otherwise, you may want to look at out 18-110 and see if that matches.
A handy person says:
Hi Paul, you were right, the top sash guide was an 18-110, thanks for you help.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.