AAMA Sponsored Series 5 roller wheels for sliding aluminum window frames

A handy person from Emerald Isle, NC says:
Searching for replacement wheels and housing to replace the small roller wheels (2 per window) that fit in the bottom of the window insert so that it can glide easily from side to side. Small metal housing that holds the approximately 3/8" diameter X 1/4" wide nylon wheel, is completely rusted and will not hold the side axle that fits into the housing. I temporarily installed the part from another window that is not used very frequently, but really need replacement parts. Label on the window indicates AAMA SPONSORED Series 5 70/75 * 80/85--whatever that means. The housing that fits into the frame of the window is a simple pressure affair that just snaps into the movable frame.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Could we see some photos of the rollers in question? This will help narrow down the possible options on a replacement. 

A quick learner from Emerald Isle, NC says:
Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out how to add the photo I took of the rusted part. How do I upload the photonwhich is stored in "my photos" on my iPhone. I sent a copy of that photo to the Swisco email address but have not received a response. I would gladly attach it to your email if someone would explain how to do it.

Thanks for any help you might a able to provide.
Profile picture of Paul

Sure, all you need to do is click on "Add Photos" on the form below, which will prompt you to locate the photos on your phone. Then you just have to select them. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of sliding window rollers with metal housings here.

A handy person from Emerald Isle, NC says:
Finally figured out how to attach the picture of the rusted part I am seeking to teplace. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be heading back to Emerald Isle at the end of June & would like to take the replacement parts with me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9285039C-3C39-4ACC-BBC4-377CCDF27FF6.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

Great!! We are happy to see that your photos has made it to us. Looking at your part, I would recommend our 87-005 sliding window roller. However, since you mentioned that the diameter of your wheel is 3/8", then you may want to see if our 87-014 roller would make the better match for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)