Accessory parts for vinyl window balancer

A home owner from Bend, Oregon says:

Just moved in and an working on repairing a few things. One of them is the balancers for a bedroom window. I have purchased new balancers from Great Northern Windows here in Bend, Oregon, and they recommended I contact you. They don't have any of the clips/inserts that go into the frame just above the lower sash. One of my attached pictures shows the parts in the frame on one side, the other photo shows the parts on the other side are missing. Can you help me find the necessary parts.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211008_113559.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211008_113617.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steven. Looks like you need new take-out clips. See our 16-002. I believe this should work for you, but you can always pry one of your existing clips out, as if you were using them, to confirm these match. 

16-002 : Take Out Clip
Take Out Clip
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at