Acorn Sliding Window Roller

A home owner from Daphne, AL says:

I don't have a part number for this Window piece. I believe it is called Acorn Sliding Window Roller. I just need one. If you can provide me with the part number & price, I will place an order.

Thank you,


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2816.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Gina. This part is called a tilt latch. I'm not immediately familiar with this style but it looks similar to our 26-157 . I wonder if yours is just an older design.

Either way, this seems to be our best match. Give it a look and let me know if you agree!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at