Acorn window part

A home owner from U.S. says:
I have Acorn window that were purchased some 25-30 years ago ('90 / '91).

If it helps you, the correct part number of the top-tip latch for this window is 26-165.

But it is not the top-tip latch I wish to identify.

I need to identify, by name, that part on the bottom of the window that locks the window in place when closed but is lifted to push or pull the window up (open the window) before the window is tilted inward.

There are two of these at the bottom of each window, one for the left hand and one for the right. Each is 2 1/4 inches, left to right.

And unlike the top tilt latch, the part I address is metal, made of the same metal as the window frame, I assume, with each operating on a sort of hinge with a piece of metal hidden from view that serves as a sort of spring between it and the window frame.

Thank you for your time.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, John. I'm not sure exactly what it is you might have. Can you show me a picture of the part in question?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)