Aids storm door lock

A quick learner from NY says:
Where can I buy this lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This mortise looks similar to our 40-194, though I'm not sure how the backset matches yours. The backset for our part is indicated in the image below as 7/8". Let me know what this measurement is on yours and, if it differs, we can try to find something better.

Alternate view of 40-194
What is the model # and where can I buy
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid these photos don't tell me anything new. You still need to check the backset to ensure that it matches the dimension I gave you in my prior post.

This is dimension and I think it is a model no 40-195
Profile picture of Tom

The photo you have here is just the product image for our 40-195 handle set. None of these dimensions appear altered. Are you saying that these are the same as your own dimensions? If so, the 40-195 would be a match, assuming you needed the complete lockset.

You should still confirm the backset of the mortise, though. I can't understate how important this dimension is. You will see the backset for the 40-195 displayed below as 1".

Profile view of 40-195
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)