Alcan Snap-in Glazing

A home owner from Fort Myers, Florida says:
Will the 55-062 Keller Snap-in Glazing work in an Alcan aluminum window. My glazing is black brittle and broken in almost all of the windows. It appears to be similar to the Keller glazing and I can't find a reference to any Alcam window glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do not have the 55-062 replacement snap-in marked as being used by Alcan, but there is a chance it could work if your snap-in looks and measures the same as the 55-062. The product picture for the 55-062 has been redone with measurements so you can get a better idea of what the 55-062 looks like and its dimensions. To see the new product picture of the 55-062, go back to the 55-062 product page and refresh your Web browser. If you need further assistance reply to this discussion with an image of your snap-in.
A home owner from hobe sound says:
have people had any luck with the Keller snap in to replace the above
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have placed you in an existing thread about replacing Alcan glazing with our 55-062 Keller Snap-In. As Paul Sr. stated above, there is a chance that the 55-062 will work in your window, but we highly recommend that you compare its dimensions to your existing snap-in before you commit to any purchase.
A handy person from southwest florida says:
due to uncertanty about the window manufacturer and no experiance with snap in glazing I called a local glass co. to replace a broken pane, he told my window was alcam. the snap in glazing he installed was the same as your 55-092.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.