Alcan window replacement part

A contractor from Lake land fl says:
I have Alcan window. The stamp on the arm is 1020 B.S.I AJ. I also need the top inserts for top of the window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1020 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F998403F-7DE8-459C-90B4-8E24EFCB063E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25C3433E-0583-4DF5-916D-1629D181AC1D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can replace this balance for you, but it will have to be a custom order due to its unique size. This is either a Series 380 or Series 385 Channel Balance. The only difference between these two Series is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe. With the Series 380 the depth of this nylon shoe is 1", whereas with the Series 385 it is 1-3/32". Compare with your own and let us know what matches best.

Finally, how many balances do you need? Once you let us know the quantity and type of balance, you will receive an email with a custom link to place your order. Many thanks.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

One thing I forgot: it's also possible the bottom nylon shoe will have  a depth of less than 1", at 7/8". This would match the depth of our 15-029 Winged Channel Balance Shoe, which we could fit onto these custom balances for you. Just know this is a possibility if you measure out to the depth to 7/8".

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.