Alenco moulding, 1/2" flat

A handy person from Colorado says:
Hello, I e-mailed this request to Swisco as well. I would like a suggestion on this part. It appears to be the 55-029, but I am not positive.

The part is 1/2" in width. It is an Alenco window, probably installed around 1997 in the original house build. It is plastic and crumbling.

Thanks,
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's very difficult to say for sure what you need. All glazing more or less looks the same while it's installed. Is there any way you can show us a picture that clearly shows its profile? You will need to remove a sample to be sure. I will also need your measurements. As an example, we need a picture from the same angle which we have for our 55-029.

In the meantime, see our 55-161. Other customers in the past have used this for their Alenco window, though I'm not sure if that's what you need.
A handy person from Colorado says:
Here are some more pictures of this trim.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! That's perfect. See our 55-174, this looks like our best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.