Alenco outside window stop part

A quick learner from Mississippi says:
I need to locate the exterior plastic snap in/out part to hold the glass in place--the inside is a metal/aluminun window.
The plastic part is 35 inches long. The house was build in ab 1955. it is a mid century modern type.
The name Alenco was found on the part that locks the window--it turns to open or lock window.

Do you have this? Please??
User submitted a photo of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-008, 55-016 or 55-005 and compare these with your glazing bead to see which one matches up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)