Alenco window keeper

A quick learner from Alabama says:
I am looking for keepers for Alenco windows. They do not have screw holes. Here is a pic of one. The measurements are 7/8" high, the base is 1 5/8" across. And the post that hold it instead of screws are
1 3/8" apart. I am not sure if I can use screws to hold one on. Please help :)
A customer submitted photo of a keeper.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. If at all possible, can you please upload a few pictures of the lock that goes with this keeper?

In the meantime, please take a look at our 90-273 Alenco Keeper. Do you think this would work for you? Please compare dimensions and see what you think.

Thank you! That looks like it. Here is a picture of the whole thing. We were thinking the 90-025 looks like the correct sweeper.
A customer submitted photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Casey
It does look like the 90-025, lock. Thanks for posting an image of the installed lock set.
I ordered the 90-025 locks. Its hard for me to explain but I am gonna try. The screw holes match perfect but the sweep (part that goes under the keeper) is too tall. It starts then gets too tall to fit under the keeper. Do you have anything that has the same base measurements but stays the same low height in the sweep? Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
I think that you have the correct lock, but your top sash may be sagging. That would cause your lock to rub against the keeper. This may also be why the original keeper broke.

Before you look for a replacement, try filing the keeper or the lock down to fit, or perhaps even both.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.