Alenco window rollers

A quick learner from Arlington, Texas says:
I have multiple Alenco aluminum windows (I think they are series 200) that I am ordering parts for but I need help with the rollers on the (exterior) movable storm window side, i.e. the 2nd movable window just before the screen window (it slides inside the 2 non-movable windows). Here are the measurements for the roller that I have:

width of roller is 1/8" with a metal rivet through the window-into the roller-and out the other side of the window. I'm not sure of the diameter of the roller, I think it is 11/32". Most are gone, but the rivet remains (not sure why). I will try to remove the only existing one and measure its diameter.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have. Our 87-165 is an Alenco roller, but I can't say if that's a match. Could I see a few pictures of the roller in question, removed from the window? That will give us a good idea of what you have. Thanks!
A quick learner from Arlington, Texas says:
Attached is a photo of the roller and pin.
Best measurements are:
Roller:
width: 1/8"
dia: 7/16"
hole dia: 1/8"

Pin:
length: 1/8"

Thank you for your help!
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! The closest we have to your dimension sis our 87-192, though it may not be exact. Check it out and see if you could perhaps use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.