All Window parts for window

A contractor from Boston says:
Good morning, we are fixing windows in a hotel in Boston. I am in need of various parts for this window to fix the draft, locks, window security stops, and counter balances.

Let me know how else I can help or what pictures you would need to help identify the type of window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7283E006-F98A-46F8-B06D-A2AD7E2C2647.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 933B3E0F-B80E-4C89-B673-61784C51CFA3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A76C11F-9232-450C-854F-3317146B2A12.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CA37262-27BC-47F9-BFEB-271ECA0C9885.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like a very specialized window system for commercial hardware that is not in our standard inventory. I'm not familiar with this personally, but one of my senior colleagues who specializes in this kind of hardware may be able to help. I'm forwarding this discussion to him, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. From your photos, the lock looks like our 90-173 with 2-1/4" screw hole spaces. Please compare. As for the balance mechanism, we see you have a custom gray commercial Ultra Lift Series 880 tilt balance. The balances are pre-charged at the factory for the sash weight. We will need the tube length and four-digit spring weight number stamped on it.

At the bottom of the spiral, we see the white 26-028 Tamp-R-Lok that secures the end of the spiral from accidentally coming out from the pivot shoe. The most common shoe for this balance system is 15-048. Our 75-033 charging tool is required to remove and attach the balance spiral to the pivot shoe. Review our videos to further help you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)