Aluminum Storm Window Corner Key's

A home owner from Le Roy NY 14482 says:
Hi Guy's
I have some very old Aluminum Storm Window's and I am looking for the metal corner key's top and bottom to replace some of the broken ones. I am steel wool cleaning the frames and painting them but every now and then a corner breaks from it's age I guess. Can't afford or see replacing perfectly good storm window's over these corner key's so I'm hoping you have what I need.

The size's as the pic shows are 1 1/4 or 1 3/8 in length to one end being what looks to be 1/8 inch by 3/16 in width and depth while the other end top channel looks to be 3/16 by 3/8 or 1/4 in width and depth. Is that how you would measure them lol. I noticed you have one that looks pretty close, the window tilt corner with a 5/32 not sure the size reference of thickness for that my math doesn't work well these day's but the 3/16 sizing of it's width and looks pretty much fit's mine. My window corners without the top hook in are the same as the tilt as far as measurements. Anyway now that I have confused all of us give me a shout back about what you think I need. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.
User submitted a photo of corner keys.
A home owner from Le Roy NY 14482 says:
Ok did a math refresher course in reading the rule and it looks like item no. 95-103 to 106 is what I need. Measurements of smaller end 5/32 to fatter end of 1/4 and 7/32 is the fit.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm glad you found what you need. If you have any other questions, let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)