Aluminum single hung spiral balance tube

A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
I have a Window Master aluminum single hung window and I need new spiral balance tubes. I am almost certain it is model S306-17. Can you verify if this would be correct?

Thank you,

Joel Devenport
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, though this balance may need to be custom made. I'm thinking of our S300-17 but with the bottom shoe swapped out for our 15-073. Does that look good to you? If so, can you confirm the weight of your sash? Can you also tell me how many you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)