Aluminum storm window zinc tilt key and corner key

A home owner from Hillsborough, NJ says:
Hi, working on my home I found this aluminum storm window broken. Do you have the parts for me to make this repair (tilt key and corner key). I measure them to be 1 11/32" long and 3/16" thick.

Thanks,

Frank

PS thanks for the video which assisted me in removal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16EC4869-2077-4FF0-90F4-E43D19E05B3C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Frank,

I'm glad that you found our storm window corner removal video helpful. Start by comparing all of the dimensions associated with our 95-015 and let us know how they match up. Thank you!

A home owner from Hillsborough, NJ says:
Hi Casey,

Thank you for your response.

Here are the exact measurements of the parts I need and a picture:

The tilt keys for the top has legs which fit into the horizontal or top aluminum sash that measure 3/16"x 5/32" but the leg which fits into the vertical aluminum frame needs to be 3/16"x 9/64". So one leg is thicker than the other on the same tilt key.

On the bottom corner key it is similar: the horizontal leg on the zinc key is 3/16"x 5/32" and the vertical leg of the key is thinner measuring 3/16"x 9/64".

The illustrations you provided do not give the detailed measurements of each end.

Are these parts available?

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you,

Hillsborough homeowner Frank

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zinctiltandcornerkeys.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm almost certain that your top tilt key with the same size legs is the 95-015. As for the top tilt with the off set leg, you will need to use the 95-261 corner pair. Unfortunately, we do not carry a metal replacement. As for the bottom off set corners, take a look at the metal 95-146 and 95-147 to see if these will fit your storm sash. Also, take a look at the nylon 95-260 corner pair. Storm window parts are becoming hard to come by but we strive to supply the most diverse replacement options available. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)