Amerock hinge replacement

A home owner from Sun City Arizona says:
I think this is an Amerock hinge. I'm trying to replace 6 hinges with a new WHITE hinge, if possible. The big problem I'm having trying to find a proper replacement is the distance between the 'bendy' part over to the first set of holes which looks to be longer than I can find anywhere at about 5/8" or 11/16" if you measure from the back. If you look where the ruler says 2" which is right where the metal bends over to the right about 5/8", that is the important part of this hinge for me as most other hinges are much shorter at that point. The overall length of the hinge is 2-3/4" (that part is painted white where the 2 screw holes are for attaching to the jamb). I hope that makes some sense! ha! I can send more photos if that helps. Thank you hugely!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 32-101, but as you have surmised, the dimensions of the screw hole flap are likely going to differ from what you need. The reason for this is that the manufacturer of this hinge moved their plant from Japan to China. When they did this, they also for whatever reason started using a new mold which had a shorter screw-on flap. Unfortunately, this often means that drilling new mounting holes is unavoidable with this replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.