Andersen Window assistance

A quick learner from Bel Air, MD says:
I have very old Anderson Window. Contractor told me the window is in good shape, the wood frame is no longer offered these days. So he suggests to replace window hardware instead of replace cheap vinyl window. So my question is what hardware is available at SWISCO and what is the part number for each? I have crank operation marked 7073A. I guess I need crank operator, handle, channel guide, lock. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Sarah
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Sarah. That number unfortunately attributes to a bunch of different older Andersen operators. If possible, I'd like to see a picture of the hardware you need removed from the window. If we can see what you have, without obstruction, I'm confident we can recommend a possible replacement. Since your window is particularly old, we likely won't carry the exact hardware you need, but we can try to work around that and find modern parts that can work instead. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)