Andersen door assembly part# 2579771

A home owner from Carlsbad,CA says:
Can the mortise latch work on the 3 point Andersen active lock mechanism (Andersen part #2579771-3p). Size FWH68 for 6' 8" height doors?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. It's difficult to say without seeing any images of your hardware. Could you please show me the part you are looking to replace? 

A home owner from California says:
I need full assembly for replacement on my 17 your old door that has suddenly failed.

The part numbers on the latch side of the Anderson door are:
2579771-3P
2579774-5P

This is a 6'8" door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1520.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1517.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1518.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1519.JPEG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell replacement hardware for this type of door. My recommendation is to contact the original manufacturer directly so that they can supply you with the hardware you need for this specific application.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.