Andersen mortice compatible w/ the 45 minute install

A quick learner from Pennington, NJ 08534 says:
We have an older mortice not compatible with the newer handle set.
It is necessary to replace this mortice in order to update the storm door with hopes your company will be able to supply what is needed .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You shouldn't necessarily have to replace the mortise, but it does make life a lot easier. Very often the key lock on newer handle sets is going to be slightly different, which can cause issues.

As for what can replace your hardware, the first match off the top of my head would be our 40-193. This looks very similar to the hardware you show me here but I don't know if our dimensions are in alignment. That is probably the most important detail to consider.

I highly recommend reviewing our dimensions to confirm whether or not this set will work for you.

Alternate image for 40-193
Alternate image for 40-193

Profile view of 40-193
Profile view of 40-193

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.