Anderson casement window (manufactured around 2002) folding handle.

A quick learner from Billings Montana says:
I have Anderson casement windows that have crank handles that stick out to far for my new blinds to fit close to the window.
Do you have a folding handle that will work?
The tee type will work. I'd rather have a crank for the larger windows, seems easier to open.
Thank You,
Sallie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Stallie. Our 39-301 operator handle is Andersen brand and can fold down, but there's no guarantee that it will fit under your blinds.

To tell you the truth, most casement window manufacturers do not consider third-party blinds when they design your windows. There's a good chance that you won't find anything that will sneak under them. In all likelihood, you will need to reinstall your blinds in such a way that they stick out further past the existing operating hardware. In my experience this is necessary about 90% of the time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.