Anderson emco storm door

A quick learner from Colorado Springs CO says:
Top and bottom sliding glass panels I believe it is an aderson emco sold by home depot. Need replacement window latch
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I recognize this. I have used our 91-183 as a replacement in the past. The dimensions are not the same as yours, but it was the closest match I could come up with. You may want to contact Emco directly if you want to get the exact latch.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)