Anderson screen door rollers

A quick learner from New Mexico says:
I need new rollers for my Anderson screen door that has been installed upside down since the house was built. It looks to me like I need the 84-078 but I can't tell what bottom rollers I need. I have attached pictures of both top and bottom rollers. Can you please advise wich rollers I need? Thanks in advance for your help.
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 84-078 looks like the upper roller you have. This can be used with the older bottom roller, 84-020, which has an adjustment on the face of the door, or our 84-070 which has a side adjustment.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)