Anderson slider, need handle

A home owner from Watertown, CT says:
This Anderson slider is at least 30 years old. The bolt holes are approx 6 9/16 apart. The handle you have is only 5 1/2, I could modify what you have so as not to cover my lock set, however the bolt length needs to be correct
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200623_140634.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This doesn't look like Andersen hardware to me. This looks more like our 82-002 to me. Look it over and see if you agree. 

A home owner from Watertown, CT says:
I'm not looking for the lock set, it's the handle I need and it is Andersen
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I don't doubt that the door is Andersen, but that box handle set in your photo--again, our 82-002--is typically not seen with Andersen hardware, which makes me think that at some point this door was modified for whatever reason. In any event, the 82-002 is indeed considered a handle set. I would look over its dimensions just to confirm it matches what you have. This handle set can be adapted to use certain inside pulls--the 88-001, th3 88-002, and 88-009, which all have a hole spacing of 6-5/8". I am afraid however that they do not make outside pulls for this handle set type. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)