Has part # 11600-17
Need 2 of them
THANKS !!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 77363454-93F0-4373-B3AE-05745AA1B078.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A62BF8A-44FC-476C-8A76-3FD5D4AAF19E.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid the 11600-17 number doesn't tell us what we need to know. Are there any other stamps on your balance? I think I see some faded numbers on the far edge of your balance, could you take a clear picture of that and show us?

Thank you so much! 

A contractor from Winslow, New Jersey says:

Hi Emily,

I took the other balance off and was able to come up with another number.

Hoping this will help you ? 14 1031 3 88

I went to Bishop Eustace, donate blood at the Red Cross on Rt 70 and have a pretty good idea where you guys are located. If it would help I can drop the 2 balances off for you guys to inspect.

Hope you had a great holiday weekend !!

Thanks for your help !!!!

Rich 

Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the additional information, Rich! It helps a lot. 

Please see our 24-1033 Andersen sash balance. We recommend this for balances marked with "1031." 

A contractor from Winslow, New Jersey says:
:-)
Thanks Emily!!! You were a Great help!!! I just placed the order for the new balances(hope I ordered the right ones:) Loved installing Andersen windows since the early 80's your products are a pleasure to work with.
Emily, You're working for an excellent company
Thanks Again,
Rich
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you so very much for the kind words, Rich! We truly appreciate your business. If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us! 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.