Another disappointed RIVCO owner

A quick learner from Acton, MA says:
I am looking for the rubber inserts used on Rivco window sashes that receive the 55-184. The sash is drilled with a 15/64 hole. There is a rubber "bushing" pushed into the whole to receive the 3/16" pin end of the 55-184. After 30 years, they frequently get pulled out and are frozen onto the grill clip when clip is removed for replacement. Or, do you have a grill clip matching the 55-184 with a 15/64 pin end instead of 3/16?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe those rubber bushings you need are still available. You could try and purchase some type of rubber piece at a hardware store and try and cut them to fit. We do have a 5/8" grid clip with a nail fastener. Take a look at the 55-145. Maybe this could be used in place of the 55-184 clip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)