Anwing window parts

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Send us pictures with measurements. We would be happy to look at them and see how we can help.
A home owner from New York says:
I have old awning windows in a cabin in Maine. I have found what looks like the correct operator on your site - part #39-076 center gear operator. I also need another part, which is the left and right side lower gear that the gear operator shaft goes into to open the windows. I have pictures to help you identify the window manufacturer type. I can send a sample but let's try using photos. Can you send me an email address to send photos to?
Included are the pictures. Please let me know if you can identify the manufacturer. I want to be sure that I can purchase the center gear operator and the two side lower gears.
Customer image of their awning window operator hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The side gears were called jacks by the manufacturer Stanley and there was a left hand and right hand version. Unfortunately these are discontinued and no longer available.
A home owner from USA says:
Do you think I have found the right center gear? Do you have any ideas regarding the jacks? Do you know how to open the Jacks? If I can swap parts I can keep a maximum number of windows operational.
Can you suggest anything to repair of replace the jacks? Can I open them and swap parts to keep the maximum number of windoes working? Do you kow of any similar windows we can use as replacement windows?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The window is too old and obsolete. I can not source out a supplier. Only a few parts are available for this window. I don't believe there is anything that you can replace or rig up. I would suggest to replace the windows completely.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.