Are these the right Patio Door Rollers?

A quick learner from Chreleston SC says:

i just placed for rollers on my Guardian Richburg, SC ANSI 297-1-1984. I am not certain i ordered the correct rollers...

BEFORE YOU SHIP please double check me for correct order....

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid it's pretty much impossible to say what patio door rollers you need without seeing an original version removed from the door. If you want, remove the original from the door and show us pictures. The width and height of the assembly, as well as the diameter of the wheel(s), is also generally very helpful. 

I am afraid your original order has already shipped. Our warehouse is pretty quick when it comes to getting things out to folks. Not to worry though, if it turns out you ordered the wrong rollers, you can always return them. See our return policy here.

If you need help removing your patio door rollers, see the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.