Arm operator for Simonton window

A quick learner from Winters ca says:
I have ordered parts #39-439B and also39-438B everything looks good but one end is different I am going to enclose a picture for you guys to compare and hopefully you find a math???.please note the picture on left is the one I want to replace the one on the right is the one you sent to me order #1925863 ?..thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 297B94E1-53C4-453D-A44B-604BE6803007.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F61B2306-84F5-4D5A-B63B-C86FB129056E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I've never seen an operator with that style guide before. That is fairly peculiar. Could there be more to it, or is that all there is to it? Can we see a close-up photo of it? Can we also see the track that it engages with? Seeing how the guide interacts with the track my also be helpful.

I cannot guarantee that we can get this style but I will do my best.

A quick learner from Winters ca says:
Yes enclosed is a picture of the track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 150E04F9-88B4-4F75-925E-EBEA7F7E0BB7.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. We unfortunately don't carry this brand of operator and I'm not sure if it's still available. Our 39-439B is the closest match we have, which is made Truth. This may work if you swap out the rack on your window with the 39-566 track, so as to accommodate the new style guide, but its no guarantee. 

See if you can install this track on your window sash. That will be the deciding factor. If you can, then you may just be able to get our 39-439B to work on this window. 

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.