Arms window to frame

A quick learner from Queens, ny says:
Hello, I ordered product 39-140 to see if they would fit my window. it does perfectly. But I now need to order the sash piece, no problem.

but I also need the arms that attach from the window to the window frame. there are 2 identical arms/tracks that go on each vertical side of the window to the vertical inside of the window frame that guide the window open and closed.

Can you tell me which replacement product that is?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Glad to hear our 39-140 worked. Now, this other part sounds like it could be the window hinge. I can't say for sure what you have, but check out our 36-013-10 and see how this compares to your existing hardware. If they don't match up, I'll need to see a few pictures of what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)