Atrium door replacement parts in satin nickel

A home owner from Santa Cruz, California says:

Hello,

I am looking to replace these door parts with satin nickel levers, back plates and hinges. The brand is "The Atrium Door" brand. I have one man door and two french doors. 5 doors total, 5 levers total, 20 hinges total. All keyed the same. Please let me know what specifically to order. Thanks, Bob.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named outside french doors.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inside french doors.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inside man door.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named outside man door.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named french door hinge.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Start by looking at our 82-400 Atrium door lever lockset. Could this be what you need for your door? 

A home owner from Santa Cruz, California says:
Thanks for the reply. Yes, that is what I was thinking as well. 82-400. Is it as easy as ordering 5 of the 82-400 Atrium door lever lockset in satin nickel, all keyed the same and 20 hinges? The door handles can be configured at installation to be positioned left or right, correct? Thanks, Bob
Profile picture of Tom

You can definitely order 5 of our 82-400, but I'm afraid that we cannot supply them keyed alike. These are pre-packaged and that's not something we'd be able to alter for you. In order to get the same key for all 5, you'd have to contact a locksmith after your purchase. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

The 82-400 is reversible, yes.

A home owner from Pawleys Island, SC says:
You had a post from Feb 7th 2020 with pictures about the "The AtriumDoor" locks and hinges. Based on your responses it appears I need brass 82-400. Is that still in stock? Also the gentleman sent a picture of the hinges that were labeled "The Atrium Door" in brass. He asked if you had those hinges and I did not see that in your response. Do you have locks and hinges?

I hope I attached picture of hinge.
I also need weather stripping will send picture after reply.
Profile picture of Tom

We do still have the 82-400 in stock, yes. As for the hinge, this is unfortunately not a product that we can supply at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.