Atrium part

A home owner from Paradise, CA says:
Hi Swisco. I think this is a lower sash mounting bracket from an Atrium window, but don't know the specific name or number. It's about an inch long; the part in the picture is bent. Ken
User submitted a photo of a cam pivot.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ken, Thanks for posting. Please see our 26-151 and 26-152 and see if these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)