Awning operator and track identification

A professional from USA says:
Can you help me identify the hardware track and arm I need for this job? I am missing the slider in an identical window. All I need is the plastic piece, but I know I need to buy the arm.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 39-543 track and slide. Could this be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)