Awning operators and jealousies handles

A quick learner from Va beach says:
Good afternoon I need help identifying these window parts. I need to owning operators and seven handles for jalousie operators
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8332591E-3A51-4468-A49D-AC464C815725.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E6B8376B-FD5F-4F12-8F59-B8E1569E787C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FB5179C3-9A68-4A78-A092-C10D7F55BABC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can help. Concerning the casement operator, it looks like it's Andersen brand, but I cannot determine exactly what you have while it's still installed. See our entire selection of Andersen casement operators here. There's a good chance it's one of these.

I'm afraid I cannot narrow down what your jalousie operator is at all. I will need you to remove it entirely from the window and show me one clear picture of the hole pattern and one clear picture of the link arm. In the meantime, you can see our complete selection here.

A home owner from Honolulu Hawaii says:
Need to replace 4 missing handles for my home
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Now I am not entirely sure, but your crank handle looks like the ones used on mobile home operators. Look at the 39-116 and the 39-191 and see if the diameter of the hole in the handle matches the one you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)