BB-1 betterbilt windows

A home owner says:
Hello,

I would like to change the hardware on my windows. The sprial balancer is 30 inches long and has a red end. I also need the title latches and one of the bottom spring loaded ears broke. Can you help me with part numbers?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210406_112714.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210406_112701.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210406_112655.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210406_112651.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210406_105420.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello. For the tilt latches, see if the 26-157 and 26-158 match up. For the spiral balance, please confirm the diameter of the outer tube. For the pivot shoe, please remove and tell us its width and thickness. See the videos I have listed on this page for assistance.

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi Bob,

The tilt latches you suggest look like they match up. The spiral balance tubes are 5/8 of an inch wide.

My pivot shoes seem to be okay but one of metal ears that goes into the pivot shoes, from the window, is broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210409_075401.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210409_075349.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great, I'm glad that the parts I recommended look good. The piece you're showing me here is called a pivot bar; yours in particular resembles our 26-375. I think this is what you want but give it a look and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from Florida says:
Perfect, Thanks for the help.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.