BF Rich window parts

A home owner from USA says:
Do you carry parts for the now defunct BF Rich double hung windows? I cannot see any numbers so do you need additional pictures with reference for scale.

One photo is of a broken latch for the screen. The other is for the bottom of a double hung window that won't stay up..you can see the broken parts in the channel.

These windows were manufactured by BFRich who are now out of business. I hope you can help me..
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm pretty sure we can help, yes. Your pivot shoe looks like our 15-175. Carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to yours to confirm they match. As for the latches, I'm not sure what to recommend. You'll have to remove one and go over its dimensions to find the best match. You can see our complete selection here.
A quick learner from Ocean City, NJ USA says:

I have a B.F. Rich Casement Window 32" W x 36" H and a small piece of plastic has snapped off of the closing latch. Looking for advise and part(s) needed to repair the window.

Photos included.

Thanks,

Bill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Forsyth_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Forsyth_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Forsyth_3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Forsyth_4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Forsyth_Broken_Piece.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Bill. This appears to be a tie bar guide. It's tough to make out exactly what your design is, but the design is similar to our 39-417. These are very simple parts and while it may be different in general design, it should still work for you. All these have to do is screw in and hug the tie bar.

A home owner from Ocean City, NJ 08226 says:

Is there a replacement part available for the armature shown in the included photos?

Thanks,

Bill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kit Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kit Window 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Bill. Did you need the operator or the hinge? If you needed the operator, I'd suggest our 39-253LB and 39-253RB. For the hinge, our 36-048 may be a good place to start, but make sure to check the length of the base track to ensure it's the same at 10". Also note that if you do go with this hinge, you will have to replace the top and bottom at the same time.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.