BSF channel balance replacement

A quick learner from Spring, Texas says:
I have BSF Windows in my home and need to replace a channel balance. When I googled BSF, your site came up. It would appear that you might carry some replacement parts that work with BSF windows. The channel spring balance I have is 22 in wide, inside channel width = 1/2 in. on the underside of the channel I see the following: 21 2 HW CMC 7 I would like to know if you have anything that would replace the broken one I have.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 22" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2120. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)