Back of drawer track plastic piece

A quick learner from Gastonia, NC says:
I would like to find and order this plastic piece at the end of the drawer track so my drawer won't flop out. Can you identify and tell me what piece this is so I can order? I can't find any manufacturer info on the furniture. This is the nuber stamped on: 6927 77065330. The widest part of the plastic is 2" and the inner track width is 3/4". Thanks for any help you can provide!
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That looks a lot like our 32-112. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
THANK YOU! This is exactly the piece I have been searching for!!!!!!!! So so helpful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)