Back plate for a drawer

A contractor from Southern california says:
It's similar to your 32-112 just this is a little larger in the dovetail area. Can you please help me out with finding replacements.
Thank you,
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Eddie. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find an exact match for this socket either. The 32-112 appears to be the best match we have at this time. If this can't work, I wonder if you could replace the whole kit and caboodle with something like our 32-063. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)