I need these please
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201013_113106286.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201013_113048092.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201013_115928632.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201013_114310426.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201013_113128598.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Based on your photos, you have either our Series 351 or Series 390. The only difference between them is the size of the bottom fitting, which is indicated on their respective store pages. You'll need to measure your bottom fitting to confirm which one is the better match.

For the top sash guide, start by comparing the dimensions of our 18-110 to your original part.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for submitting your sample package. We were just able to review the hardware you sent us.

The top sash guide will be 18-110 that Tom mentioned. The balances are our  Series 390, but yours all have a special 24-1/2" length. That means they will need to be custom made, since that isn't a stock size.

There's another detail that doesn't add up that I will need you to confirm. The stamp printed on your balance reads 2430, which is designed to support sashes weighing 15 through 19 pounds. However, you say that your sashes are 6.4 and 6.2 pounds, which is much, much lighter. Can you please confirm the exact weight of your sash? Since these have to be custom made, that is especially important.

Regardless of the sash weight, please also tell me how many balances you were interested in purchasing.

Once I have those two pieces of information, I will email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A quick learner from Grand Rapids Michigan says:
Hi Tom, I have two windows and their both the same height. And they both take the 24.5 balance. One window was missing both balances. The other had just one balance on the left hand side and seemed to function ok and that's the one I sent you. I weighed both windows and came up with 6.4 and 6.2. The windows are small 26" high. So regardless of what number the one I sent has stamped on it, I need the correct balances made up to support these windows and if you think I need two balances for each window then make me a total of 4. Please send me the purchase link and price quote. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom

Sure thing. I will email you two order links now for two of each. Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.