Balance Tube Latches needed

A handy person from Waldwick NJ says:
Hi I replaced a dozen spiral tubes, thanks, they fit perfectly. I found 2 clips broken that I need to replace. Attached are photos. Not clear to me which one I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P-emTZ6N9MUCm5n45KI0PkVa2raqRdgHx67rehLWwFDvClbC5s
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named K5ZszH960DNhQ-GKlTgD1VmWn4l3NDzYmxlx82-XO3UoHl0755
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Glad the new spiral balances worked out for you! The part you're showing is called a pivot shoe. We can replace this for you, but you'll need to remove your old shoe from the window track and measure the width and thickness of the shoe. Those key dimensions will help narrow down what you need. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)