Balance parts

A quick learner from maryland says:
Can you tell me what these are and what I need to replace them
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bonnie. This looks like our Series 850 crossbow balance. Check out the video below for instructions on how to replace this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)