Balance pivot sash

A quick learner from 08401 says:
Im looking for the broken window balance sash to go into that balance part
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Can you clarify which part it is you're looking for, exactly? You say you need a sash, but the sash is the glass panel itself. Do you mean the pivot bar, shown in your first picture? If so, we should be able to help, but I'm having trouble making yours out. If you can, please remove an undamaged version from the window and show us a picture of it by itself. Please also provide your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)