Balance replacements?

A quick learner from Cottage Grove, Oregon says:
Windows are 29" tall. The bracket/stops at the top and bottom aren't tight enough and at least one was tilted so the balance came out. 5/8" channel. Any replacement options? Although the house is 1910 Craftsman, I'm pretty sure these are replacements. Can I replace the brackets? Use WD40 or graphite spray to loosen them up? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200510_203626.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200510_203637.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200510_203716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200510_203721.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't carry these old wooden balances anymore, but you may be able to replace them with our Series 500 Spiral Balances, which we have used to replace a wide variety of older wood window balances. These usually uses either our 17-007 or 17-012 Bracket. Let us know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)