Balance rods for tilt windows

A home owner from Denver, CO says:
Hello -

We are needing to repair several Alumax tilt windows. Can you please help me identify what parts I need?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need, exactly. Do you just need the balances? If so, I can't tell exactly what you have as much of your hardware is obscured. I also do not know your measurements. You could start with our Series 600 spiral balance, which has a 5/8" diameter tube. Let me know if this can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)