Balance and pivot bar match

A handy person from Loranger, LA says:
My windows are 2002 vinyl sh Danvids. I am in need of some balencers
The dimensions are 29" long tube, 7/16" diameter and green tip. They attach to the shoe by the studs on the end of the spiral.
After this I have 2 more parts to identify.
Thanks for your help
ROLAND
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191021_150144_resized_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_120647_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191021_154504.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Roland. For your spiral balance, see if the S900-29 with a green tip works for you. As for the pivot bar, match your measurements match up with our 26-068 and let us know if this will work.

Thanks Paul, and yes those will work...I have 1 more item I need help with..
I need some tilt latches for those old Danvids.
I have attached some pics for your review....Thanks for your help!!

ROLAND
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191114_084315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191114_084337.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

Sure. Take a look at our 26-243, 26-244, and 26-263, and 26-264 tilt latches to determine which ones can be used in your window.

PAUL,
These 2 choices are very close dimensionally but not dead on and may work. Do you have any more choices to consider. I added a pic of the bottom for your review.
Thanks for your help!
ROLAND
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191121_134803.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

Without seeing the locking "tooth" on the latch, and not knowing the measurements of your latch, there are not really any other options we can recommend. 

At this point, it may be best to direct you to our full inventory of latches we offer by clicking here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)