Balister part needed

A contractor from Mechanicsville VA says:
We are trying to quote a job. Plastic part at end of baluster is broken. we need 14

Please let us know the cost and how we would order them.

Thank you
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Becky. I'm afraid that balance shoe cannot be replaced. You will need a new balance entirely. See our Series 795 to start out with, I think this may work for you. Keep in mind this attaches to the top of the window with a screw tab, not a hook.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)